In your myPOS account, in the Stores menu, you can create a New PayButton by completing the steps below.
- You should be logged in to your myPOS account at mypos.com
- From the menu on the left go to Stores -> Create store -> PayLink
Create Your PayLink
Step 1. Fill in the Details section
1. Link details
- PayLink name
- Language (the language of the PayLink)
- Website URL (The website where the PayLink will be placed) - OPTIONAL
- Settlement account - upon creating your first link, select the account in which the funds from myPOS PayButtons and PayLinks will be settled. You can choose an existing or add a new account. You can change the settlement settings at any time.
2. Item details
- Product name (Name of product/service as it’s seen by the customer)
- Product price (Price of a single product/service)
- Currency (The currency your client will be charged)
Step 2. Settings
- In the “On payment page ask also for:” section, you may want to collect more customer information during the order process. The fields below are optional and the requested information will be visible in your Online transactions details and payment confirmation.
- Customer name (Name of the customer)
- Customer shipping address (Address of the customer to deliver the product)
- Customer Email (E-mail of the customer if you are willing to confirm the order status and payment)
- Customer phone (Phone number of the customer)
- In the “Notify me when the payment is made” section, you can select a method of receiving the payment confirmation. Please note that you will be charged for the text message from your account balance. The e-mails are free of charge.
- Send me an email
- Send me SMS
- Hide quantity (Hide quantity on payment page)
- In the “Exp. Date” section, you are able to input an expiry date for the Link.
Step 3. Review and Confirm
In the final step, check all the details for your new PayLink that you entered and confirm the creation.
How To Use PayLink
Go to the Link's Options menu.
- Get code
- Select the whole text with the code.
- Right-click and copy the selected code. Or you can just click on the Copy to clipboard button and paste it wherever you need it.
- Send link
- Select how to send the PayLink - via Email or SMS
- Type in the Email or Phone number for the SMS.
- You can preview how the PayLink will look for the client and when you are ready click the Send button to finish.