Native Android SDK, which enables the integration of Mobile Apps with myPOS Card terminals and accepting payments (including but not limited to VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay International, JCB, Bancontact). myPOS SDK Android communicates transparently to the card terminal(s) via Bluetooth and USB. To process checkout SDK provides management of the terminal to complete all the steps for transaction processing, return or refund, card storage for recurring transactions, and communicates to the application transaction status, card token, card masked PAN.
No sensitive card data is ever passed through to or stored on the merchant's device.
All data is encrypted by the card terminal, which has been fully certified to the highest industry standards (PCI, EMV I & II, Visa, MasterCard & Amex).
- Merchant account on www.myPOS.com (or received a test account).
- myPOS terminal with Slave mode enabled(contact us).
- Download Android SDK from our Github repositories.
- Deployment Target Android 4.0.3 or later.
- Android SDK Platform 25 or later.
- Android SDK Build-tools version 25.0.0 or later.
- Android Device.