This API gives its user the option to deep-link their website to take in-person payments via the myPOS Glass app.
The payment process is the following:
1) The Glass user has a website with products that are sold online.
2) A customer wants to pay in-person to the Glass user, for something they found online on the website and they go to the physical location.
3) The Glass user searches the items which the client wants to purchase and sets up a cart and then will send a request to the myPOS Glass app to open the payment screen.
4) The customer taps their card on the mobile device and completes their payment.
5) The items are paid and the Glass user can now provide them to the client.