This documentation will guide you on how to integrate your Application with myPOS Card terminals and accept payments (including but not limited to VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay International, JCB, Bancontact). myPOS SDK .Net communicates transparently to the card terminal(s) via USB cable. To process checkout SDK provides management of the terminal to complete all the steps for transaction processing, return or refund, and communicates to the application transaction status, card masked PAN.
No sensitive card data is ever passed through to or stored on the merchant's application. All data is encrypted by the card terminal, which has been fully certified to the highest industry standards (PCI, EMV I & II, Visa, MasterCard & Amex).
- Merchant account on www.myPOS.com (or received a test account).
- myPOS terminal with Slave mode enabled(contact us).
- You need the corresponding Windows or Linux drivers.
- Download .NET SDK from our Github repositories.
- .Net Framework version 4.5.2