You can find the latest version of the myPOS Plugin for Magento 2 here.
Supported Magento versions: 2.3, 2.4
In order to install myPOS Checkout plugin for Magento 2 (M2) please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://marketplace.magento.com and sign in (or create an account if you don't have one).
2. Search for "myPOS Checkout" and select the extension for M2.
3. Order the extension and click on Install.
*Before you can access the Magento 2 repository, you must generate a pair of access keys.
4. Generate new access keys.
5. Sign in to your Magento Admin Panel.
6. Go to System > Web Setup Wizard.
7. Tap Extension Manager > Sign in.
8. Enter the public and private keys that were generated earlier.
9. Synchronize Component Manager with your Marketplace purchases by clicking on "Sync".
10. In the Extensions Grid, mark the checkbox of the extension you want to install. Then in the Action column, click the Install link for the item.