This page is a step-by-step guide on how to integrate your Clock PMS account with your myPOS account so you can accept online payments for your clients' reservations.
1. Log in to your Clock software - https://sky-eu1.clock-software.com
2. To plug into myPOS, you will need to request the creation of an API user for partner myPOS from the Clock PMS+'s support team. Once the API user is created, please save and use the following details in your myPOS account:
- “API key”
- “Base API URL”
3. Log in to your myPOS account and navigate to Integrations menu -> Tab Clock where you can and input the integration details.
4. Fill in your generated “Username”, “API key”, “Base API URL” and select which Checkout you want to link for the integration. When saving in the database extract the subscription id and account id in separate columns. The URL format will be in format "https://sky-eu1.clock-software.com/base_api/:subscriptionID/:accountID".
Paste each detail in the respective field in your myPOS account -> Integrations page -> Tab Clock
5. Go back to Clock and navigate to Other -> Settings -> Custom Payment API
6. Add myPOS integration details
The Payment Service URL is generated upon the successful integration of your myPOS Checkout with Clock. Once the Checkout is linked, you need to copy the Payment service URL and paste it into the respective field in your Clock software.